Two new things I find amazing

Alot of people usually hate on EA, but in my opinion their making strides. I still wonder how having both Battlefield and Medal of Honor will work, since both will I imagine be very similar. I also wonder what they have in store for Respawn studios, but either way they're taking shots at the used game market, and giving people an incentive to buy and keep games the first time around. As long as their supporting content I'm on their side.

I think giving Medal of Honor players a Battlefied gun is a brilliant idea, especially consider how many players just transition to the new game, and EA's trying to keep it in the family. Looks like Treyarch is going to have their hands full.

Also with the Reach Multiplayer Beta this close, IGN has released some screen sof this really beautiful game. Take a look here and drool!

No comments: