The wierdest thing

So the Deathtroopers Game update has launched, on time with the book, shortly after another update, and right infront of the GMF and surprisingly enough...

There hasn't been a huge uproar about it.

IT seems that SOE actually can deliver (and IMO typically does) solid enjoyable content available to both solo and group players. I do hope this is an indicator of the continued direction of the content updates. I think quality mission content will go a long way to satisfying the SWG fan base, and things like the GCW revamp will hopefully bring the war to life.

I know some people are hating that they can't solo everything in the game, but honestly this is survivor horror, and going at it alone, well you just always die.

Now I suppose I need to check out the book to compare the two!

No comments: