It's official

The announcement of the new Trading Card Game Expansion happened, and it couldn't be at a better time. I'm just about finished with all the scenarios from the previous expansion, so I'm ready for something new. Like the other decks, the new cards actually look interesting, and some of the loot are as well. I like the thought of having my own senate pod (now it just needs to float), and I have to see how big the pool is!

I've found with my current decks that my Imperial deck is better suited to my style of play than the others. I can win with all of them (I'm no Vaora), but I can win my scenarios decently and that's all that matters to me.

Looks like June is shaping up to be interesting. Here's the new ITV, one of the 20 loot cards in the new expansion.

And for those loot collectors like me, here's a link to all the loot cards in the Trading Card Game.

No comments: