Home decor

So Gu 9 hit last week, and I've been decorating my house again.

It's amazing the amount of time we put into decorating the houses we inhabit in game, but this new tower (large windowed generic style 2) is really fun, plus you can see a long way. Between all my accounts I've got about 5 houses, and that's not 1 house per toon, so storage isn't really a big concern, plus the additional storage collections makes house decoration almost a pain.

I wouldn't trade it for the world though. When we first started, all those years ago, it was nice to be able to just rotate and move things up and down. Now we have pitch, tilt and roll access, adn the ability to store room layouts for quick changup.

I wish that last one worked across houses, but I'll take it either way.

I haven't made it yet, but there is also a kit that allows us to color the new houses.

I wish alot of these changes were available on the existing schematics as well. I think the large Naboo was a prime candidate for having windows, and probably the house that would have benefitted the most from it, but putting the windows on generics is a better goal to affect more people.

Here's hoping it more windows come down the pipe soon.

No comments: