Da Me Lo

If you know me, you know I love's me some Bioware games that don't take place in the Star Wars Universe. The ones's that happen there are like 50/50 for me so far.

And if you've been paying attention, you know that Mass Effect 3 is about to come out on March 6, which is right around the corner. The demo is out on PC and consoles, and the newest trailer is out as well, and true to form, they're getting me geeked up to finish the fight.




I can only hope that Dragon Age can follow suit.

What you haven't been playing Mass Effect so far, well here's the deal. The Mass Effect series is playing the best Sci-Fi action movie you've ever seen.

Go Play it.

Yes, this is a shameless plug for a quality game that I have loved since the second version (the first was getting it's feet, and the second did everything right).

Go Play it.

No comments: