Maybe I've been representing it wrong

Ok, ok, I get it, you may not want to talk about DCUO anymore. You've heard about it from me for the week since it's launch.

I could be presenting the game as the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's not, but it is fun, and that's what matters. I'm finally out of my trial and into my subscription (4life), as my boxed copy arrived today, and ironically I'm getting near the endgame content as well.

I'll say this. The game is meant for a casual MMO audience. Those of you like me, who consume a game fairly quickly will probably level really fast, might get bored and move on. Right now the end game content is the Raids, alerts, duos and collecting for your suit. Ironically enough, that's the same for alot of games, meaning it's not necessarily a down side (unless that's not your thing).

This is the deal, it's a straight forward casual action game that plays alot like a console game (by design), that actually has an in-depth combat system for those that are willing to learn it. If that sounds like something that interests you (and it does alot of people), then great, if not, no big.

I did have a wierd comment though pass by me though, about too much clicking in the game.

Honestly, too much mouse use in a PC game...

No comments: