Let's not forget about the Solo

There is a single player aspect to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood that I fully plan to explore once I can get some time. With a game picking up after the events of AC:2, I'm fully on board to figuring out exactly how this mystery/drama unfolds both for Desmond and the World. Ubisoft tends to be very good at keeping my attention with these sort of things and making sure that despite how long it's been since I played the last game, I'm fully engaged in it's continuing story. I even want to go back and find out more about the Splinter Cell story, but I pause on that one, since I wonder if each game has gotten better, how playing the best will result. Either way, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is on the shelves and with a lot of goodness going for it, I'm hoping on 15-20 great hours of play


No comments: