So I laughed and then I remembered...

So the President of LucasArts resigned today, and the reason I laughed was because I figured it had to be over some for of retconning something that didn't need to be touched.

Then I read the press release that "Lucasfilm remains fully committed to making great games and we continue to invest in our business," Which is where i laughed because LA is very hit or miss with the games they put out, and they will definitely run a good series into the ground.

Then I remembered that LA is the company that brought us Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones. Then I laughed again because the second Lego Indiana Jones is not as good as the first, which reminded me what they do.

I larger and perhaps more interesting overall thing also happened (well tons of more interesting things did as well, but this is the one I'm talking about). SOE finally released something about The Agency. Most importantly, it's going to be a E3, which is always a good launching ground, and secondly, they released a facebook game tie in.

The FaceBook game looks pretty, so you can tell they have added some work stylistically, which is a good thing when it's Sony's first party games. But how it will play considering the main game is to be a MMO FPS I have yet to determine.

No comments: