The Maul fight is still a great fight, though personally I like the Anakin/Obi-Wan fight and the Yoda Palpatine Fight from EP3 the best. IF there is one thing the The Phantom Menace did correctly it was that it sped up combat to jedi/sith mythic proportions.
Star Wars Insider is celebrating EP 1 in it's 109th issue with two covers.
and here's a quick rundown of what to expect inside:
- Easter Egg Visual Guide: Here's a rundown of the hidden treasures within Episode I that you may have missed!
- Ray Park interview: Insider trades a few spars with the actor who portrayed Darth Maul
Ahmed Best interview: Be re-introduced to the man behind the CGI mask and learn why Jar Jar Binks is winning new fans!
- Ralph Brown interview: Meet the man who taught Anakin to fly, Ric Olié
- Expanded Menace: Learn how the release of Episode I brought new life to the Expanded Universe
- Darth Maul Collectibles: Gus Lopez explores a mass of Maul merchandise
- Creature Feature: Episode I Animation Director Rob Coleman discusses creature design and animation for The Phantom Menace
Click here to read the whole article