I C what you did there.

Mixing Linkin Park and Medal of Honor gameplay and some teaser live action footage isn't a bad thing. In fact, it manages to get me fairly excited about a game I was only moderately wanting to play. Honestly, I'm more interested in the Single Player campaign of this game, than I am the multiplayer aspect as since I have both Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honor, both of which seem to be the source inspiration for this game.

EA has managed to sour me on the idea that Pre-Orders or exclusive content will have a huge benefit. I don't know anyone who had to pay for the so-called map packs on Battlefield, whereas Onslaught, which fun, should have been on the disk to begin with. With the exception of the Beta entry, which required a Pre-order confirmation, I don't see anything particularly new with MoH, and while that's not neccesarily a bad thing, it doesn't mean this marketing will make up the difference.

Despite it all, I've always said Linkin Park albums are the soundtracks to action movies, so it's gitting this new piece be exactly that.

Enjoy


No comments: